TMK Consulting Engineers
Chris Smith, Engineer
Level 6, 100 Pirie Street
Adelaide SA 5000
- Technical reports (structural, damp)
- Disputes about building work
Chris Smith BE (Civil) has experience in a wide range of building projects ranging from the structural design, structural assessment, to the forensic analysis of building failure.
Chris has been involved in the structural assessment commercial & residential structures for 20 years.
- A non-destructive structural site inspections;
- Report on the condition of the existing structures and other assets;
- Reporting associated to specification compliance, defects, causation of damage;
- Undertaking consulting and expert witness forensic investigations;
- Specification of appropriate remediation or reinstatement for insurance companies, solicitors, builders and private clients;
- Provision of documentation and photographic evidence of building & structural defects;
- Recommendations for repair, remediation and future maintenance requirements;
- Vibration monitoring during the construction;
- General assistance during construction or remediation.
Chris Smith BE (Civil) is Senior Engineer for TMK Consulting Engineers, a multi-disciplinary practice established in 1984 which provides geotechnical, environmental, structural, civil, electrical and mechanical engineering advice from its offices at 105 Waymouth Street, Adelaide, South Australia.
Qualifications and Professional Status:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) – University of Adelaide 1990
- Registered Building Supervisor (SA) - current
- Certificate IV in Building
- Member of Engineers Australia
- Member of the Association of Building Consultants Inc.